Better Action for Families
Mencap Round the World Challenge 2019
Everyone is now signed up and ready for the Round the World Challenge at the Monday group.
BAFF Mission Statement
Working to…. Improve the lives of people with learning disabilities and their families in Leeds, through targeted and inclusive action.
Our main priority is to focus on an inclusive service that will benefit parent/carers, people with learning disabilities and their families.
- To widen and improve partnerships with other similar organisations.
- To run weekly groups to promote health and build confidence for parent/carers, people with learning disabilities and their families.
- To create job opportunities for parent/carers and people with learning disabilities.
- To promote our work in the community.
BAFF weekly group activities
|Monday||6:00pm – 7:30pm||Social Group|
|Tuesday||9:30am – 11:00am||Allotment Group (spring, summer)|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 7:00pm||Family fun|
|Thursday||11:15am – 12:15pm||Chair based activities|
|Thursday||1:30pm – 2:30pm||Dancercise|
|Saturday||10:00am – 12:00pm||Walking groups|
|Saturday||4:30pm – 6:00pm||Allotment Group (spring, summer)|
If you would like to become a member of BAFF please complete the form or contact us for further information
Why become a member?
- You can use BAFF services and/or support what BAFF does
- You can attend our AGM and have the right to vote
- You can apply to be on our trustee board subject to being elected
BAFF are a charity and we have been funded by
Metcalf Smith, Leeds City Council (Carers Reference Group, Adult Social Care and Good Lives Leaders), Arise, Awards for All, Community First, Greggs, Comic Relief, Doorstep Club.
Anyone wishing to make a donation please contact us on email@example.com
Hilary Benn MP is the patron of BAFF and supports the work we do.